Thursday, July 2, 2009

Let's get this thing started!!

My meds for the next 6 days!!!

Since it's Thursday I thought I would do a little "Thankful Thursday" post...

I am thankful for...

Jesus
My Husband
My Family
Infertility(don't get me wrong...I am ready for it to be over, but it has refined me so much in the last two years and as painful as that can be, it is a great thing!)
True Friends
My meds arriving today:)
My wonderful Dr., Dr. J
Mary
My Job
Mug Root Beer and....
Sushi

These are just a few of the wonderful blessings in my life!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I'm working on my Thankful Thursday post! :)

Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you during this cycle...that it will be THE ONE!!

((hugs))

Shannon said...

I am so happy to see an update from you. I pray that this is your cycle and that God reveals his glorious plan for you!

Good luck with the meds and know that I will be thinking of you and praying for you during this process!

Just Believing said...

Yeah this is so exciting! We missed you in the blogging world and will be praying fo you!!!!

Mary Beth said...

YAY for starting the IVF process! You both have been on my mind a lot, and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers during this process :) How exciting!!!

Amber said...

Good luck with your stims! I hope this cycle is IT for you guys!!

Love your new summer layout!

twondra said...

Good luck! I'm definitely thinking and praying for you!!