Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Please Pray for my Friend!

I know I have so many prayer warriors out there, so I was hoping that I could recruit you guys. Her name is Pam. She just beat breast cancer a couple months ago. Now she found out today after having back pain and getting a CT scan done that the cancer seems to have metastasized. She has a caringbridge site if you would like to read her story. She is a person with such a strong faith and has been such an inspiration to me over the past 8 years that I've known her. Her site is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/pamschoonveld. Thanks!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Prayers being sent up! I have added your friend to my prayer list.

Jill said...

Praying for Pam!!

twondra said...

Definitely in my thoughts and prayers!!

twondra said...

You have an award on my blog!! (((HUGS)))

Jennifer said...

That is rotten news about your friend Pam. I will pray for her for sure. Caringbridge is such an amazing site, but it always leaves me in tears. So, in happier news I have a blog award waiting for you on my blog.

Jennifer