Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday and IVF


Today is my birthday!!  I wish it wasn't raining but my mom told me that it snowed the day I was born.  That's April weather for ya!  I am so thankful that God has chosen to give me life (here on earth) for 29 years so far!  I have such awesome friends and family and I am so blessed to be able to spend my time here with such wonderful people!  Each day is such a gift!
I think Rob and I are going to go out for sushi tonight!  I can't wait!  I love sushi!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Now onto baby stuff:)....We are still on for our appt with Dr. J on May 7th.  Please continue to pray for God to reveal His will to us.  We don't feel that God has told us NOT to go forward with IVF, but I don't know if He has told us TO go forward with it either.  We really want to follow His plans.  So please, please, please pray with us.  I am doing pretty good about not worrying about it, but pray for that too.  I am not worried about IVF.  I am worried about not doing what God wants us to do.., but I am trying not to worry about that(and so far I'm not doing too bad), but the closer it gets the more I am sure I will worry:).  I know that God could still bless us with a baby before we even have our appt too, so I am trying not to think to0 far ahead and just go day to day and trust God.

7 comments:

Steph said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Despite the nasty weather (it's raining here in Greenfield too!), I'm sure you'll have fun going to grab sushi!

schlatter0225 said...

Hope you have a very nice Birthday! Enjoy the Sushi! Eat some for me too :)

Just Believing said...

I feel that too ( or should I say dont) like i dont feel God saying no to IVF but dont know if he is saying YES either!

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, enjoy your sushi!

I will pray that God continues to direct your TTC path!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday...have a great time with your hubby!

Praying for you guys, as you make some big decisions. :)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister in law who is truly a sister to me! I am awed and inspired by your recent posts and will certainly be praying accordingly for everything!!!

carol said...

Hope you had a great birthday!
I'll be praying about May 7th and the time in between.
Love ya!