Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16 Weeks!

These are all pictures taken in the evening.  I am not quite that big in the morning, but this bump is definitely growing!


My mom thought we should watch the butterfly grow:)


How far along? 16 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss? 4.1 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Stretch marks? None yet

Sleep? Still dreaming all night long and my dreams are really weird and have totally random people in them

Best moment this week?  Nothing new...still excited to be pregnant!

Movement?  I can't wait!  I am getting kinda impatient;)

Food cravings/aversions?  I don't think I have really had any cravings or aversions.  I really like fruit right now, so maybe I'm craving that

Gender?  I am dying to know!!!

Symptoms?  I haven't really had any lately....

What I am looking forward to? Finding out the genders!

Weekly Wisdom?  I am kinda boring this week...I don't think I have any

Milestones?  Babies went on their first flight this past week;)

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look very cute! Aren't you so excited to have a bump!

M&M Pittman said...

You are a cute pregnant lady! Have you checked out the Old Navy in Kokomo for maternity clothes yet? They have a huge section and always have a ton of maternity on clearance - sometimes you can even get an extra 50% - I found a lot of cute, cheap stuff there with my last 2. Enjoy this cute stage of your pregnancy!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

i still freak out every time i see your belly, so thanks for putting pics up for those of us who dont get to see you all the time!! And Noura loves seeing it and asking about the babies! We love you guys!!

Amber said...

You look great, Lindsey!

I didn't feel movement until about 24 weeks, but I'm sure you'll feel it sooner with two bundles in there! Did you go somewhere fun??

carol said...

You look great! I love your maternity clothes.

Cheri Pickard said...

You do look cute!
Some children's resale shops (like Once Upon a Child) sell second hand maternity clothes. Ours in Mishawaka does not but maybe the ones near you do? Good luck!

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

You are adorable! Love the pics and the update. I also can't wait to find out the gender of the babies! How exciting!

M&M Pittman said...

Yay for 2 litte girls!!!!! Kailey is so excited - when I told her she got this HUGE happy face and said "now we each have one to take care of and help with" Karsten said, "Did Uncle Rob tell you the names? I they should name one Cinderella and one Snow White" and Braden said, "Could one still be a boy?" (He has been praying for a "boy cousin" for a couple years - maybe b/c on Mark's side there are 5 girl cousins and only one boy cousin). But then he thought and said, well I am good at protecting girls, since I have a sister.
Oh, and I echo Cheri on the maternity clothes at consignment idea - I found some super cute things that way from GAP etc. for great prices. I would go often as they were always getting new stuff in.
Love ya!
Michelle

The Lane Family said...

You look great pregnant and I am glad that all is going well!!